Pakistani suits are inarguably the most preferred party wear outfit this season. The reason why Pakistani suits are so popular with women can only be reasoned with the fact that Pakistani suits are extremely stylish and they offer something that none of the salwar kameez style do. The Pakistani suits are not alike any of the other suit style available. In the straight suit with churidar and straight suit with salwar, the only difference is the bottom; similar is the case with a Patiala salwar.
The Pakistani suits which are most popularly worn by women in Pakistan and the Middle East are unmistakably beautiful. The popularity of Pakistani suits soared to new heights and today it is the IT outfit for this season and possibly for seasons to come.
The 9 things that make Pakistani suits fit for all seasons are:
- They are perfect for any body type. Women with different body frame all look great in Pakistani suits. This is because the Pakistani suits are not very tight fitting, they are airy and slightly loose, hence they look flattering on everybody frame.
- The length of a Pakistani suit top is long. Though, some women feel that long shirts or kurtis might not work well for them because of their short frame, the Pakistani kurtis and top do look great. In fact, they only make your look taller. The only thing that women with short height can do is that they can wear straight pants for a taller and lean look, while tall women can wear palazzo pant or sharara.
- The print work on the Pakistani suits makes them all the more desirable. Pakistani suits flaunt many different print patterns including traditional buta work print, checkered print, digital print pattern, color block print pattern, floral print work, abstract print work, geometric print work, figurative print work and many more. The fabric is usually flowy; hence the prints look even more appealing.
- Lace work is something that will see on many of the Pakistani suit border and on the bottom fabric that comes with it. The combination of colorful print work and elegant lace work border or lace work bottom is to die for.
- The silhouette of the Pakistani suits is airy but not baggy. The comfort factor is very high. You can comfortably wear a Pakistani suit all day long.
- The Pakistani suits come with embroidery work as well, but the embroidery work is mostly thread work and embellishments. The embroidery work and design is also slightly different than what you would see in regular traditional suits.
- Pakistani suits come in dark shades as well as in soft color hues like soft pink, beige, cream, and fawn and off white. The colors are soft and therefore look quite graceful.
- You can even layer a Patiala suit with a jacket to uplift the look. Over layered Pakistani suits with overlay jacket that has embroidery work are just perfect to be worn to special occasions.
Eager to know why Indian women loves patiala suits so much, well don’t worry, I’ll tell you few things about patiala suits that will surely make you want to go for this dress as well.
- Price in budget – Whether you buy patiala suits online or from the malls, whether you have a big budget or don’t, you can easily afford this dress. Say no to those expensive lehengas or sarees instead go for this dress which is a value for money.
- Looks great in punjabi style – When we are talking about patiala suits, we all know which place is the origin of this dress, this punjabi patiala suit is in demand specially for Punjabi festivals like baisakhi, lohri and many more but that doesn’t mean you can’t wear it on other days. Go for this dress to get the pure punjabi kudi look.
- Available in both modern and ethnic style – This is a dress that you can wear to get the traditional look as well to look modern. You just have to pick the right style to compliment your personality, do some experiment with necklines but make sure to stick to the patiala salwar so you don’t ruin your punjabi look.
- Can be matched with different accessories – It’s the quality of this patiala salwar suit that you can pair it with different kinds of accessories. Go for statement jewelry, sling bags, jutis and many more things to go for.
- Comfortable to wear – This dress is very comfortable to wear for longer period of time and especially for hot summer days. As compared to other dresses such as saree or lehenga this dress is easier to carry and you don’t have to keep holding your dress while dancing in parties.
- Wide range of collection – When it comes to variety of patiala suits designs, there’s no limitation. At some point you may not find any new design while looking in malls or markets but online stores offers a wide range of collection that you can go for and that too at affordable price.
- For all age group females – This dress is suitable for all age group, whether you’re a college going girl or a house wife, whether you go for designer patiala suits or Pakistani suits, you won’t regret buying it. It’s not like that this dress isn’t suitable for a married woman or for your mother, regardless of age this dress can be worn by any one.
- Meant for different body shapes – Similar to age factor, this dress can be worn by women’s with different body shape. Whether you have a pear shape body or hourglass body shape, just try this dress and trust me, you won’t regret it.
Are you having hard time in choosing partywear kurtis for yourself? How many times did it happened with you when you wanted to buy a long party wear kurti but end up with empty hands because you were not clear what to look for. Well don’t worry; today I’ll provide you with 5 simple ways that will surely help you in picking the dress as if it was made for you.
- Take your measurements: Remember a dress is worthy only when it is comfortable in wearing. There’s no point on spending thousands of rupees on designer party wear kurtis if the dress is not comfortable. Knowing your measurements will help you in picking the dress really easily but if you don’t know your measurements at least have the bust, waist and hips measurements.
- Stay within a budget: If you don’t want to over spend your money then its better that you stay in your budget. Dresses like party wear anarkali kurtis are available at different price range, you need to know how much you can spend. I know this because it happened with me when I end up in a situation like this where I ran out of money and I had to put back few dresses into the stash, it was an awkward situation.
- Avoid distractions: Make a plan before going in to the store, only look at the dress that you came to buy or in a better way first look for the dress that that you came to buy. Don’t waste your time looking for tops & accessories if you came for party wear kurti, you may end up buying something different or may out of budget as well.
- Take your time and be picky: Well if you’re a lady then you may probably know this tip already, take your time and be picky in selecting the dress, don’t rush and buy everything from one shop. I wasn’t being offensive to any one, it’s just that most of the girls usually play smart while selecting a dress and don’t just buy anything from one shop that they went in, it was for the ones who face problems while shopping. Go through various designs, switch shops if you didn’t like anything there and be picky.
- Be smart buy online: Well the last tip but not the least is to try party wear kurtis online shopping. As I said above, you may stuck in a situation where you couldn’t find anything appropriate or a specific dress that you were looking for. To avoid these kinds of situations, best thing here will be to go for casual kurtis and party wear kurtis online shopping. Here you’ll find some great deals and discounts that you can use for your benefit.
Whenever someone talks about pakistani suits, I get pretty excited because I always desired for this dress. There’s something special about this dress that makes it so special, no matter what age group we consider, everybody seems to appreciate this dress. Pakistani suits are in trend right now and if you’re thinking of purchasing pakistani suits online or from the market then you should read these below mentioned 5 things about pakistani suits that will help you in picking the dress.
Comfort yet stylish: When it comes to style there’s hardly any dress that could beat the style of this dress. Whether you go for cotton designer pakistani suits or palazzo pant style suit, there’s a wide range of pakistani suits available in the market today that you can go for. While selecting the dress make sure that you choose in which your body feel comfortable and then only look for the visual appearance of the dress. If the dress looks beautiful but isn’t comfortable then what’s the point of purchasing that dress.
Fabric quality: Pakistani suits are known for their fabric quality. You can choose this dress in various fabrics like cotton, silk, satin, georgette and many more. Its fabric quality is what makes this dress so much appreciable among dress lovers. You can wear this dress for longer period of time without any hesitation.
Available at different price: This is the kind of dress that everyone can afford. Obviously we are not talking about high priced designer dresses that can be a pain for middle class person. If your mind is stuck on a specific designer dress but you can’t afford that dress then be sure to check some online stores that offer replica and duplicate designs of designer dresses at affordable price.
Suitable for different body types: You should opt for pakistani suits according to your body type. Pakistani suits are of generally floor length style which means these dresses are perfect for taller ladies but if you are little shorter person then opt for salwar suit till your knees.
Work done on the dress: Pakistani suits are known for their high quality work that separates this dress from other salwar suits. You will find this dress fabricated in some rich quality embroidery work, thread work, zari work that makes this dress so much loveable. In end, it depends upon you what you choose, but before finalizing the dress, do consider my views.
All age women love to wear partywear kurtis and why wouldn’t they? It’s the style and quality of this dress that you can find this dress in every woman’s closet. From college going girls to ladies working in offices, everyone seems to prefer this style of dress. But when it comes to partywear kurtis, you cannot wear it at office or college. Those days are gone when ladies were used to pair partywear kurtis only with salwars and Churidar only. You can pair it with the right bottom, jewelry and other accessories to get the gorgeous look. Below mentioned are 5 types of bottoms that you can pair with partywear kurtis and maintain your charm.
- Comfortable Leggings: When it comes to style and comfort, nothing can beat leggings. If you’re going for a casual parties or a normal get together among your colleagues then try wearing partywear kurtis in light color and match it with pair of leggings.
- Go for Exclusive Churidar: You can opt for beautiful churidar as well; it will embrace your personality. If you’re worried about your plus size and want to wear partywear kurtis then be sure to pick churidar. Remember to pair it with long kurtis or you can also pick anarkali style but avoid going for short knee length kurtis.
- Look Different with Patiala Pants: Looking for something different and more traditional then go for patiala salwar. This pair of bottom is suitable for different occasion and you can match your partywear kurtis with a beautiful patiala salwar. Go for cotton partywear kurti in summer season for extra comfort.
- Western Look with Jeans: If you want something more western then pair your designer kurti with jeans. Opt for skinny jeans that look really well on short, knee and hip length kurti. You can also go for short, 3/4th or sleeveless kurtis on jeans depending on the size of your arm. If you’re going to attend an office party and still want the professional look then go for solid cotton kurti with jeans.
- Cigarette Pants for Retro Looks: Why not go with something different this time? Yeah, well try cigarette pants with partywear bollywood kurtis to get the retro look. These bottoms are lightweight and stylish and you can wear it at several occasions and parties. But at the end it totally yours preference to choose what suits you the best.