Pakistani suits are inarguably the most preferred party wear outfit this season. The reason why Pakistani suits are so popular with women can only be reasoned with the fact that Pakistani suits are extremely stylish and they offer something that none of the salwar kameez style do. The Pakistani suits are not alike any of the other suit style available. In the straight suit with churidar and straight suit with salwar, the only difference is the bottom; similar is the case with a Patiala salwar.
The Pakistani suits which are most popularly worn by women in Pakistan and the Middle East are unmistakably beautiful. The popularity of Pakistani suits soared to new heights and today it is the IT outfit for this season and possibly for seasons to come.
The 9 things that make Pakistani suits fit for all seasons are:
- They are perfect for any body type. Women with different body frame all look great in Pakistani suits. This is because the Pakistani suits are not very tight fitting, they are airy and slightly loose, hence they look flattering on everybody frame.
- The length of a Pakistani suit top is long. Though, some women feel that long shirts or kurtis might not work well for them because of their short frame, the Pakistani kurtis and top do look great. In fact, they only make your look taller. The only thing that women with short height can do is that they can wear straight pants for a taller and lean look, while tall women can wear palazzo pant or sharara.
- The print work on the Pakistani suits makes them all the more desirable. Pakistani suits flaunt many different print patterns including traditional buta work print, checkered print, digital print pattern, color block print pattern, floral print work, abstract print work, geometric print work, figurative print work and many more. The fabric is usually flowy; hence the prints look even more appealing.
- Lace work is something that will see on many of the Pakistani suit border and on the bottom fabric that comes with it. The combination of colorful print work and elegant lace work border or lace work bottom is to die for.
- The silhouette of the Pakistani suits is airy but not baggy. The comfort factor is very high. You can comfortably wear a Pakistani suit all day long.
- The Pakistani suits come with embroidery work as well, but the embroidery work is mostly thread work and embellishments. The embroidery work and design is also slightly different than what you would see in regular traditional suits.
- Pakistani suits come in dark shades as well as in soft color hues like soft pink, beige, cream, and fawn and off white. The colors are soft and therefore look quite graceful.
- You can even layer a Patiala suit with a jacket to uplift the look. Over layered Pakistani suits with overlay jacket that has embroidery work are just perfect to be worn to special occasions.